Thread: Duds and Studs, Bears Edition

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Both Brooks and Freeman had real burst whether it showed up on a timer or not. Jennings didn't seem to have that. He was a good route runner, but not a game breaker like the others. Jennings reminds me of Cobb in terms of lack of burst but not the route running; Jordy reminds me of the other two with his burst and with a good dose of route running ability too. The jury is still out on Adams.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    Both Brooks and Freeman had real burst whether it showed up on a timer or not. Jennings didn't seem to have that. He was a good route runner, but not a game breaker like the others. Jennings reminds me of Cobb in terms of lack of burst but not the route running; Jordy reminds me of the other two with his burst and with a good dose of route running ability too. The jury is still out on Adams.
    i think Jennings had more burst then Freeman
    Go PACK

Quote Originally Posted by Bossman641 View Post
    i think Jennings had more burst then Freeman
    Yes, and it's not even close.
    "There's a lot of interest in the draft. It's great. But quite frankly, most of the people that are commenting on it don't know anything about what they are talking about."--Ted Thompson

Senior Rat HOFer Maxie the Taxi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    Both Brooks and Freeman had real burst whether it showed up on a timer or not. Jennings didn't seem to have that. He was a good route runner, but not a game breaker like the others.
    You're dreaming as usual. Jennings not a game breaker? C'mon, man! And whatever the hell burst is, Jennings had it in spades.
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.
    John Maxymuk, Packers By The Numbers

Quote Originally Posted by Maxie the Taxi View Post
    You're dreaming as usual. Jennings not a game breaker? C'mon, man! And whatever the hell burst is, Jennings had it in spades.
    Jennings with a broken leg had more of a burst than Freeman did.

Last edited by Joemailman; 10-01-2017 at 11:01 AM.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen