Thread: More Banjo: Week 2 @ Atlanta

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I have been supportive of Dom Capers over the years, but I wonder if we have any chance of ever beating the Falcons with him as the defensive coordinator.

The Bears only lost by 6 points to the Falcons. We haven't even shown a glimmer of hope in the last 3 games with the Falcons.

Of course, the offense hasn't looked much better either. They have now managed just 7 points in the first halves of the last two games.
    Last edited by Teamcheez1; 09-18-2017 at 08:50 AM.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Teamcheez1 View Post
    We haven't even shown a glimmer of hope in the last 3 games with the Falcons.
    This is silly. They had several stops yesterday. Yesterday was kindof a clusterfavre - a collection of failings. There are places where the defense needs to improve, and APRH by the end of the season they should. Obviously, the offense should be much better when Bac, Bulaga, Nelson and Cobb return.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

I have been supportive of Dom Capers over the years, but I wonder if we have any chance of ever beating the Falcons with him as the defensive coordinator.

The Bears only lost by 6 points to the Falcons. We haven't even shown a glimmer of hope in the last 3 games with the Falcons.

Of course, the offense hasn't looked much better either. They have now managed just 7 points in the first halves of the last two games.
    One glimmer of hope is that at times King looked like someone who could be able to match up with someone like Jones. He's not there yet, but I think he has the ability.

Forget about that Bear game. Falcons looked flat in that game. Some of it may have been playing on a slower field, but I think they looked past the Bears.

3 years ago, the Packers got smoked by Seattle in Week 1 and started out 1-2. By the end of the year they were arguably the best team in the NFL. Having the best team in September doesn't get you in the Super Bowl.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

For a fair argument, assess our D against chicago's in that debate. Eliminate defensive scores. Look at the whole picture. If we get 2 calls to be no calls and Rodgers doesn't do a 360 Favresque Pick you are thinking we lost a real tough tight game.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.