Thread: MCGINN----Bennett and Kendricks Bring Toughness

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I believe most of Bob's reported material.

I do not believe most of Bob's conclusions. Remember, this is a man who was taught the only way he knows to develop a winning football team by Ron Wolf and one of his main conclusions is that you need a big running back and good running game to win in December at Lambeau.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    I believe most of Bob's reported material.

I do not believe most of Bob's conclusions. Remember, this is a man who was taught the only way he knows to develop a winning football team by Ron Wolf and one of his main conclusions is that you need a big running back and good running game to win in December at Lambeau.

Once upon a time I defended Brett Favre's overall character in his dealings with GB
    As more information came out I changed my mind about that and openly admit I was wrong

Often I think our judgment of McGinn does not give him that flexibility. Dude has won a ton of accolades as a sportswriter. Despite being hated by most in here he's good at what he does.
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?