Thread: No more excuses for Aaron.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    "This offense really misses big plays and has not found a way to manufacture them at previous rates"

That is on the coaching staff. I didn't expect them to "replace" Jordy, but they had plenty of time to come up with something. At this point they have come up with absolutely NOTHING. Too bad stubby hates running the ball. I really think they could set a lot up off the run if he would stick with it.

Senior Rat HOFer Carolina_Packer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rutnstrut View Post
    "This offense really misses big plays and has not found a way to manufacture them at previous rates"

That is on the coaching staff. I didn't expect them to "replace" Jordy, but they had plenty of time to come up with something. At this point they have come up with absolutely NOTHING. Too bad stubby hates running the ball. I really think they could set a lot up off the run if he would stick with it.
    I agree Rut! The Denver and Carolina games became lost causes for running the ball. The Detroit and Chicago games were never really out of striking distance, and the Packers should have kept trying to run the ball in order to somehow improve the passing game. Again, it's one thing to be way behind and the opponent knows you can't realistically run to get back in the game, but if it's a close game and you go pass heavy too quickly, that is limiting your options.
    "Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." -Daniel Patrick Moynihan