Thread: Studs And Duds - Packers vs. Ravens

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    he screwed up somewhere else earlier in the game too

i don't know about the defense being on the studs list. yes it could have been much worse, but that ravens offense has been putrid all season. they are very very bad on offense. and they scored 23 against us
    The defense had no real chance to prevent points with the 5 turnovers we gave them and the starting field position on three of the turnovers. The Ravens may suck on offense, but our defense played pretty well.

Quote Originally Posted by beveaux1 View Post
    The defense had no real chance to prevent points with the 5 turnovers we gave them and the starting field position on three of the turnovers. The Ravens may suck on offense, but our defense played pretty well.
    now i remember, haha drops an int that went right through his hands inside the 5, ravens ended up scoring on the drive

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    now i remember, haha drops an int that went right through his hands inside the 5, ravens ended up scoring on the drive
    Don't know that was a terribly catcheable ball, but between that and the unnecessary roughness, the INT is cancelled out.
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Quote Originally Posted by beveaux1 View Post
    Agreed. Hell, we turned it over 3 times in the first half and the Ravens scored 2 lousy FGs. Even with these TOs had we had a competent QB we might have won that game.