Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Polar Bear View Post
On the QB School, JT O’Sullivan (former Favor backup) explains that Love had more than enough time to set his feet, although he woulda been pounded by a Pussy Yokozuna immediately after the throw - thanks to the incompetence blocking of Josh Myers.

I guess Love not taking an unnecessary hit in garbage time is a good thing. Still, I woulda loved to see Love make the “dagger” throw.

I’m with Bobble, Myers and Runyan need to be benched. Tom looks like a midget at tackle. And, as a wise man one wrote, in a predominantly Black and somewhat white realm, it’s alway soothing to witness a dash of yellow (and brown) in the rye. Runyan sucks. Lets see what the Asian guard is all about.
Uh, I think in today's NFL, most Guards are bigger than most O Tackles.

I still have a fairly high opinion of both Myers and Runyan going forward, but more than that, I don't see those "yokozumas"/O Line in general making all that much difference in the pass game with a mobile QB. That's how it was with Rodgers, and that's how it is now with Love. I always said, Rodgers was rushed horribly on about 95% of pass plays, and he had a pretty decent career. Ditto that on the pass rush on Love. In the run game, it still seems like most of the success is up the middle/inside zone - often over Myers and Runyan. I'd suggest the reason there hasn't been as much success is less reps for a healthy Aaron Jones.