Thread: Official Non NFC North NFL News 2014 (Unofficial Johnny Manziel)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by smuggler View Post
    Revisiting the Ray Rice thing. Theres a video on TMZ. She slaps him once before they go in the elevator. He slaps her when they get inside. There on opposite sides of the elevator and she comes up on him and he either punches open or closed palm but it knocks her to the side and her head hits an elevator handrail and knocks her out. His story doesnt quite hold up to the facts, and obviously we don't know what was said, there it is.
    Actually, that is about how I envisioned it after the post we had that they both had been physical. I still think the punishment was light, but I would be surprised if it changes the suspension.

Twitter has the Ravens saying they (and the League) had been denied access to this video by the police, but that the version of the story Rice gave them was consistent with the new video.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Actually, that is about how I envisioned it after the post we had that they both had been physical. I still think the punishment was light, but I would be surprised if it changes the suspension.

Twitter has the Ravens saying they (and the League) had been denied access to this video by the police, but that the version of the story Rice gave them was consistent with the new video.
    The idea it was mutual kinda falls apart when you watch the entire video.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    The idea it was mutual kinda falls apart when you watch the entire video.
    Does it? When I watch, this is what I see:
    1. she walks by him and slaps him in the face
    2. they get in elevator, he says something to her, and hits her, looks like in the face as well
    3. he moves to other side of elevator
    4. she runs at him, her head snaps around (can't see the blow, but he must've hit her) and she goes down

btw wow was she OUT. Not groggy, disorientated or anything, out cold.
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

dp
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...