Thread: Official Cowboys Week 2017

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Oday View Post
    Jones will run for 100 yards and 2 TDs this week. Our defense will get run over and we lose to the Cowboys.
    I just don't believe that the Cowboys will run all over the Packers D. I think the run D has been pretty good this season.
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesehead Craig View Post
    I just don't believe that the Cowboys will run all over the Packers D. I think the run D has been pretty good this season.
    If Dez can't get it done, the Pack can focus on the run.

Dez has fewer yards than Devante (and slightly more than Jordy), but he has fewer catches than Cobb, Jordy, Devante, and Marty B. And he's been targeted 4th most in the league.

If the Pack can shut him down with King and Burnett can take Witten, I think the Packers win. They're one dimensional otherwise.
    No longer the member of any fan clubs. I'm tired of jinxing players out of the league and into obscurity.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesehead Craig View Post
    Pack d was top 10 last year against the run but surprisingly are far down the list this year. that said our pass d is much better. hopefully daniels (and the rest of the d) can stay healthy from here on out.