Thread: Off-season 2023 Banjo

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    The Packers offered this deal less than a year ago, he signed the deal less than a year ago. He was 38 years old. The Packers deserve to be cattle prodded after that ridiculous contract. 3 years 150 million with 101 million upfront, Just stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz View Post
    The Packers offered this deal less than a year ago, he signed the deal less than a year ago. He was 38 years old. The Packers deserve to be cattle prodded after that ridiculous contract. 3 years 150 million with 101 million upfront, Just stupid.
    and the probalem was, he was already under contract, no one needed to give him an extension, and he WANTED to be traded

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    and the probalem was, he was already under contract, no one needed to give him an extension, and he WANTED to be traded
    That should make all your wieners bleed out of frustration

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    I agree Red. We don't see eye to eye all the time on things, but Gutes et al fucked this one up good. At the time I said you call him with 3 options. 1) Agree to a trade where ever we can get the max value, but we will try and aim for your desired targets. 2) Sit there and pout, but hope Love doesn't ball out and make you look like a clown. 3) Fine, we will trade Love for what we can get if you agree to add $25 million one season to current deal. The next 2 years become fully gauranteed if as long as you play and report to EVERY practice.

Any of those would have worked I think. However, the solution of, we'll give you a shit ton of money to have us sit Love until you decide to retire and DROP a year from the current deal was absolutely asinine. And yes, I realize I am comparing 2 offseasons ago to last offseason. They dropped a year off to get him into camp. He won the MVP. They should have just let him play out the last year of the deal and went from there.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz View Post

Once it was clear adams was gone I think Sharon grabbed gutebag by the balls and just kept squeezing til he cried and gave him everything he wanted and more
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?