Thread: Thoughts On HC Mike McCarthy's Purge Of Packer Coaches. What makes any sense?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Oday View Post
    MM must have slapped Woodbucks kid or something.
    No.Mike McCarthy might 'in fact' be a wonderful man and all else NOT Green Bay Packers.

I'm an analytical Green Bay Packer fan, that simply looks at the obvious weakness in Mike McCarthy in too many respects. I see clearly what he doesn't have and anything even approaching the greatness too many applaud him as having.

Without Aaron Rodgers as his QB his Won-Loss Record is plain UGLY.

In what I see and my TRUTH and analysis;

Packers HC Mike McCarthy is a certain observable 'Weak Link' and Aaron Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers winning another Super Bowl Ring.

MM rides on Aaron Rodgers Coattails. M3's record without Aaron Rodgers starting at QB and since the Packers last Super Bowl win, is 5 -10 -1 ...or taking that Tie Vs Minny in the 2013 Season (as a 1/2 or 0.5 Win) Let's make M3's record without Aaron Rodgers starting for the Packers @ 5.5 W and 10.5 L

It is what it is Packerrats.

Without Aaron Rodgers Mike McCarthy has an abysmal 0.34375 Record.

That's not any indication of a NFL Head Coach and anything even marginally approaching greatness.

If you take all games and MM without Aaron Rodgers the record slips to 5 - 11 and One Tie or 5-11-1 and now Mike McCarthy's Winning Percentage is lowered to 0.32353 ! and .... That's Bad !

What it does describe is that Mike McCarthy is just very ordinary as an NFL Head Coach. That supports my position that Mike McCarthy is the weakest LINK.
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 01-09-2018 at 12:26 PM.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    No.Mike McCarthy might 'in fact' be a wonderful man and all else NOT Green Bay Packers.

I'm an analytical Green Bay Packer fan, that simply looks at the obvious weakness in Mike McCarthy in too many respects. I see clearly what he doesn't have and anything even approaching the greatness too many applaud him as having.

Without Aaron Rodgers as his QB his Won-Loss Record is plain UGLY.

In what I see and my TRUTH and analysis;

Packers HC Mike McCarthy is a certain observable 'Weak Link' and Aaron Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers winning another Super Bowl Ring.

MM rides on Aaron Rodgers Coattails. M3's record without Aaron Rodgers starting at QB is 5 -10 -1 ...or taking that Tie Vs Minny in the 2013 Season (as a 1/2 or 0.5 Win) Let's make M3's record without Aaron Rodgers starting for the Packers @ 5.5 W and 10.5 L

It is what it is Packerrats.

Without Aaron Rodgers Mike McCarthy has an abysmal 0.34375 Record.

That's not any indication of a NFL Head Coach and anything even marginally approaching greatness.

What it does describe is that Mike McCarthy is just very ordinary as an NFL Head Coach. That supports my position that Mike McCarthy is the weakest LINK.
    I'm not going to stop the wheel. I'm going to break the wheel.