Quote Originally Posted by Rutnstrut View Post
It doesn't help him when Rodgers pouts. Janis is a special talent, they NEED to find a way to help him figure things out. Everyone learns differently, some people are very hands on. Maybe Janis needs to learn in game type situations. The other possibility is maybe he will never get it. I hope that's not the case as imo he's a better talent than Adams.
I don't know if Rodgers is productive with Janis (at this point I doubt anything is), but it doesn't sound like pouting. He gave each of the receivers a reminder of what they just saw and what they should do if they see it again. Including Janis.

Though I am still concerned there is a McCarthy offense (which worried me because "fundamentals", no-huddle and Schottenheimer-itis) and a Rodgers version of that offense.

The Janis as a talent question is bigger than Rodgers: what kind of offense are you running that the best athletic talent you have had since Sterling Sharpe at WR cannot be incorporated. He's not dumb but they haven't figured it out. Heads should roll on the staff for this.