Thread: 2023 7th Round Pick #242 S Anthony Johnson Jr.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    Kool-Aid should do a commercial about football fans drinking the Kool-Aid this time of year. I doubt many people even remember where that expression originated, so it’d work.
    True. I think it's slow until training camp in late July, so people will grab onto any news. I think he sticks on the PS at a minimum, probably based on being a R7 pick and ST play to start with upside to develop into more.
    Hard to say the safety room looks like much beyond Savage and a bunch of replacement level players.

Quote Originally Posted by run pMc View Post
    True. I think it's slow until training camp in late July, so people will grab onto any news. I think he sticks on the PS at a minimum, probably based on being a R7 pick and ST play to start with upside to develop into more.
    Hard to say the safety room looks like much beyond Savage and a bunch of replacement level players.
    Yeah, you've gotta think that the upstairs guys are basically conceding this year - see how Savage does, see who shakes out in the pile of other bodies they have at safety, then draft a couple next year (unless miraculously one of the bodies they already have pans out as a true NFL starter).

And yes, Tex, it was Jim Jones, and it was grape koolaid. A sorry situation.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack