Thread: McGinn: Hawk, Epitome of Mediocrity

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    And here we all are talking about how we needed to "draft" an ILB in order to upgrade the position

Like there are no other means available to us to upgrade the position

Btw. We are currently sitting on almost 8 million in free cap space

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    And here we all are talking about how we needed to "draft" an ILB in order to upgrade the position

Like there are no other means available to us to upgrade the position

Btw. We are currently sitting on almost 8 million in free cap space

Okay, Red. Give us the names of the players this past offseason you'd have signed.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    Okay, Red. Give us the names of the players this past offseason you'd have signed.
    I have no clue, but seeings how we have two of the worst ILBs in the game, it couldnt have been to hard to find an upgrade.

Im not saying we had to sign a kuecley or a ray lewis, but trying to bring in competion or someone other then the crap we had would have been nice.

Mcginn justbnamed a handfullnof players that i have never heard of, who are all (in his opinion) playing better then our two.

We didnt even try to upgrade the position, the one guy they drafted they kept saying was an OLB and nothing more. That leads me to believe the coaches and GM think we are "just fine" at that position