Thread: DOUGHERTY....."HOW COULD THE PACKERS LET HYDE AND HAYWARD GET AWAY "

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by wist43 View Post
    Neither player would have risen to the level they're at now had they stayed in green bay.
    they're not at a different level. They're just healthy and playing with defenses with better overall pass rush.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    they're not at a different level. They're just healthy and playing with defenses with better overall pass rush.
    Pass rush or not Hayward is way better than any CB on our roster right now IMO

I still tend to think Hyde benefits from the Bills pass rush
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    Hayward is way better than any CB on our roster right now IMO
    That's possible. He looked good the few games I saw him. I don't think it's be true next year, unless he's all pro. I expect Randall, King and Jones all to make big leaps, APRH. One of them will be just as good if not better.

And Hayward does benefit from a good surrounding defense and injury free seasons.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck