Thread: Studs & Duds - Packers vs. Seahawks

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ND72 View Post
    STUD:
    Vogel - had some really nice punts...one out of the end zone went past the 50, that's huge!
    Daniels - played like a man
    Perry - Keeps getting better
    DB's - Had 1 bad series in the 1st half, but other than that, solid. swarm tackling, aggressive to the ball. I liked it.
    Murphy - Can't compliment a 2nd year player who never sniffed the field last year enough for what he did.
    Martellus Bennett - I don't care if it was cheap, he stood up for his QB at the end to he game. brings an attitude this team needs.
    Nelson/Cobb/Adams- Doin what they do.
    Montgomery - Not flashy, but almost 60 yards rushing and almost 40 receiving...if he averaged that all year I think he is real dangerous.
    Rodgers - 1st half bad, but looked ready in 2nd half.

Duds...

Refs - Weird game.

To any Florida people, stay safe! Blessed to have planned to have our friends here today to watch the game with us from near Naples, Florida. They are lucky to have gotten out, but prayers up to all those down there, and still those in Texas and the area.
    Hubby and I evacuated all the way up to GB. We are staying at his brother's place waiting for power to be restored. We got lucky as hell and our house was spared damage as far as my neighbors can tell from the outside.

Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    Hubby and I evacuated all the way up to GB. We are staying at his brother's place waiting for power to be restored. We got lucky as hell and our house was spared damage as far as my neighbors can tell from the outside.
    Major congratulations.

Had you been a reader of FYI, you might have been talked into sitting tight and guarding your fort by a very persuasive fellow. Glad things worked out for you and you are vacationing in sunny Green Bay.