Thread: J-Mac Canned

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Jumbo Rat HOFer
    If I remember correctly, you have been all over J-Mac's crotch and telling us what a mistake it was not to hire him as coach.

If anyone had a hardon for J-Mac it was you.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    If I remember correctly, you have been all over J-Mac's crotch and telling us what a mistake it was not to hire him as coach.

If anyone had a hardon for J-Mac it was you.
    This was my recollection as well. I'm too lazy/bored with this to look it up but I know APB has stumped for McDaniels as GB HC before.
    Dude may be a good OC but he's a trash fire as a HC. He's like the Joe Barry of head coaches. Failed everywhere he's been.

The Davises don't have much business outside of owning the Raiders. In terms of football owners, they aren't rich. Tom Brady is a minority owner of the Raiders, for heaven's sake. Mark Davis and Co. have mismanaged the franchise for a while, but they will do well in LV because other fanbases will happily travel there and spend money. Still owing Gruden and now McDaniels is the lastest in that mismanagement. They also fired the GM and OC. It's a skeleton crew there.

Davante Adams was clearly not impressed with how things have run there, he's not dumb.