Thread: Official Week 8 Packers/Falcons Discussion Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    You gotta catch up and get real Tank. You're living in the past man. Bennett's not available week 7 for a two-week fix. Ted signed Cook to be that guy remember?

As far as CB goes, I'm not taking any of those guys mid-season so they can get ramped up just in time for Randall to return - and losing Hawkins permanently as a result.

And I'm not a huge Hyde fan but bringing a guy off the street mid-season to replace him for three weeks would be idiotic.

Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vince View Post
    You gotta catch up and get real Tank. You're living in the past man. Bennett's not available week 7 for a two-week fix. Ted signed Cook to be that guy remember?

As far as CB goes, I'm not taking any of those guys mid-season so they can get ramped up just in time for Randall to return - and losing Hawkins permanently as a result.

And I'm not a huge Hyde fan but bringing a guy off the street mid-season to replace him for three weeks would be idiotic.
    My points were, having 2 good TEs on your roster is not a bad idea. And D-Rod sucks; Pack def need an upgrade.

Hawkins? Last time I saw him play, he was left in the dust by a so-so receiver named Marvin Jones. Hawkins belongs on the PS, not active roster. Ted should sign Cro for the rest of the season, which would allow Capers to quit playing Hyde at corner. There oughta be a law outlawing Hyde from playing corner.
    I'm not going to stop the wheel. I'm going to break the wheel.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Polar Bear View Post
    My points were, having 2 good TEs on your roster is not a bad idea. And D-Rod sucks; Pack def need an upgrade.

Hawkins? Last time I saw him play, he was left in the dust by a so-so receiver named Marvin Jones. Hawkins belongs on the PS, not active roster. Ted should sign Cro for the rest of the season, which would allow Capers to quit playing Hyde at corner. There oughta be a law outlawing Hyde from playing corner.
    Yeah Hawkins isn't ready but I think there's enough there to hang on to for the future. He has what you can't coach and looks to me like he has the ability to get coached up.

I know Cromartie used to be a decent cover guy but he was always excessively shy about contact as I recall. And if you're getting cut in-season in favor of Rashan Melvin for the last spot, by the Colts no less, that aint good.