Thread: Official NFC Playoff Standings Thread - 3 Weeks To Go

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxie the Taxi View Post
    Awwwww....Don't spoil the youngsters' fun. It's like telling 'em that Santa Clause isn't real.
    I think Santa Claus came to town several times in that last Super Bowl season.

What Harvey said above is very much a possibility. The toughest hurdle could be knocking off Carolina at their place, even with Rodgers.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Senior Rat HOFer Maxie the Taxi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    I think Santa Claus came to town several times in that last Super Bowl season.

What Harvey said above is very much a possibility. The toughest hurdle could be knocking off Carolina at their place, even with Rodgers.
    I'm expecting the Pack to get blown out in Carolina. I think Arod will be running for his life if he plays. If we pull off a miracle and win there, I'll become a believer. I really thought last year was gonna be our repeat of 2010. Santa dropped off a lump of coal. LOL
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.
    John Maxymuk, Packers By The Numbers