Thread: Grade the NFC North Drafts

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastak View Post
    I liked the Vikings draft. Waynes has all the physical talents to be a great corner....now to see if coaching can bring it out. I love the Kendricks pick, he and Barr are going to be something I think.
    Hunter is a project like others have said.....although I read he is a tremendous special teams guy.

Clemmings is the perfect hedge against Kahlil struggling. Don't know much about Diggs. Undrafted Ant Harris is interesting.

I liked the Packers draft second with the Bears a close 3rd with Kevin White. Wasn't super high on the Lions.
    What's the scuttlebut on Kalil? Are they expecting him to bounce back? Any thoughts on what happened last year?

Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    What's the scuttlebut on Kalil? Are they expecting him to bounce back? Any thoughts on what happened last year?
    He's been below average the last two years. Clemmings looks like a good fallback, but I think he's dealing with a foot injury.
    "There's a lot of interest in the draft. It's great. But quite frankly, most of the people that are commenting on it don't know anything about what they are talking about."--Ted Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by HarveyWallbangers View Post
    He's been below average the last two years. Clemmings looks like a good fallback, but I think he's dealing with a foot injury.

He has NOT been below average the last two years, he's been outright shitty for most of it. Played half way decent to close out last season. Clemmings claims post draft the foot is fine and he played with not even knowing it was an issue.

I also heard he was better suited to RT so not really sure what to think there.

From the things I have read, Kahlil doesn't handle a power rush well and once the league realized that, it's all he got. Just something mentioned on NFL Radio.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastak View Post
    He has NOT been below average the last two years, he's been outright shitty for most of it. Played half way decent to close out last season. Clemmings claims post draft the foot is fine and he played with not even knowing it was an issue.

I also heard he was better suited to RT so not really sure what to think there.

From the things I have read, Kahlil doesn't handle a power rush well and once the league realized that, it's all he got. Just something mentioned on NFL Radio.
    I was surprised the Queens picked up Kahlil's 5th year.

I've seen him play OK, but when they start bull rushing him successfully, they push him right off the field.