Thread: Official Non NFC North NFL News 2014 (Unofficial Johnny Manziel)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    When the Eagles put together the "dream team" and sacked the Rams QB like 4 times in the first quarter a couple years ago, the Rams did it and rushed for 170 yards the rest of the half. Then in a move only Bielema could appreciate decided to pass the ball the entire 3rd quarter.
    Are you talking about opening day in 2011? The Rams had 154 rushing yards the entire game. They had 2 3rd quarter possessions and ran the ball 9 times in those possessions, although not very effectively. Perhaps because the Eagles made some defensive adjustments to counter the success the Rams had rushing the ball in the 1st half?
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    Are you talking about opening day in 2011? The Rams had 154 rushing yards the entire game. They had 2 3rd quarter possessions and ran the ball 9 times in those possessions, although not very effectively. Perhaps because the Eagles made some defensive adjustments to counter the success the Rams had rushing the ball in the 1st half?
    Don't recall the exact game, I watched it though...the dream team was 2011? Was thinking it was 2012, but your probably right. My memory for exact details is getting fuzzy these days, but the Badger game I was referring to was against Boise St. in the bowl game where we had about a 5000 pound advantage up front and kept running to the side and passing the ball. The final drive we rammed it down their throats to make it a 2 point game, then passed incomplete for the 2 point conversion after driving it down their throats the entire drive.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.