Thread: "PACKER POISED FOR FREE AGENT PURSUITS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    TO could still do pretty well in the league today. What's the difference between TO and Dez? Dez is slightly less of a PITA. I'd take him in a second. LMAO - he is a MUCH better and more talented player than Adams.

Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ishmael View Post
    TO could still do pretty well in the league today. What's the difference between TO and Dez? Dez is slightly less of a PITA. I'd take him in a second. LMAO - he is a MUCH better and more talented player than Adams.
    Was. On a downward tend. 3 straight years under 1000 yards. YPC down to 12.1. Catch% of 52 even though Prescott's completion% is 63. Still a good player but not elite anymore.

He has been outperformed by adams in every possible metric the last 2 years. Adams is younger and played this season with a QB that doesn't belong in the league as a backup.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    He has been outperformed by adams in every possible metric the last 2 years. Adams is younger and played this season with a QB that doesn't belong in the league as a backup.
    Meh, I don't put a lot of stock in that. Different offenses, different situations, etc. Do you honestly think Adams, a slow receiver that's not overly physical, is a better receiver than grown-ass Dez, who's bigger, stronger, faster? The eye test tells me not a chance. But my eyes have been wrong before.

Meh, I don't put a lot of stock in that. Different offenses, different situations, etc. Do you honestly think Adams, a slow receiver that's not overly physical, is a better receiver than grown-ass Dez, who's bigger, stronger, faster? The eye test tells me not a chance. But my eyes have been wrong before.
    Did your eyes see Dez not perform this year or last? Sometimes players just get old fast.

See Nelson, Jordy
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Did your eyes see Dez not perform this year or last? Sometimes players just get old fast.

See Nelson, Jordy
    Yep. Dez missed 10 games in 2015-2016 due to injuries. He played in all 16 games this year, but did not resemble the 2014 Dez. I doubt he gets it back.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post

See Nelson, Jordy
    yes. cowboy nation hasn't been totally happy with him for a while. single covered, doesn't get open, one-trick pony w/bad hands. he'll take a huge pay cut or be released.

as for Jordy...i give him a pass for this season. he got open a lot but Hundley was...well...you know.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    grown-ass Dez
    I agree that Dez is a grown ass.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

My eyes say Adams has done more on the field by a lot for 2 years running. So, yes, I believe he is better.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

This TO?

That TO was an excellent WR ! Dez Bryant isn't an NFL HOFer Candidate while Terrell Owens certainly is.

From 1998 - 2008 that TO hauled in 127 TD's or an average of 11.54 TD's Season over those 11 Seasons. That's a rate of 1.233 TD's per Game !

That's just EXCELLENT !

Dez Bryant NFL Career 2010-2017 TD's Total equals 73 TD's or an average of 9.125 TD's per Season and 0.646 TD's per Game. Over the course of the last 3 Seasons his TD Production Rate isn't productive producing 'only' 17 TD's in 37 Games played or 0.459 TD's per Game.

I don't want to see Dez Bryant in the Green and Gold.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau