Okay, this is my confession: I am hoping the Packers win the SB this year, and follow that up by trading Aaron Rodgers to the LA Rams.

He's wearing on me. I used to like the guy, but he's gotten defensive and touchy and seems to feel, if the presser is to be taken at face value, that he'll condescend to do some damn drills for the sake of the team, but really, he's kinda above that. Oh, and that he'll step up and be a leader and take responsibility - even if, you know, it's really not all his fault.

I think Rodgers has gotten a little too used to being unquestioned, and thus overly defensive. His play has slipped - tell me what you want about why it hasn't, but I don't buy the idea that somehow he's the same guy we saw even two years ago - but he doesn't want to hear it. I see what's happening to him as similar to what happened to Favre. Bigger than the team.

So I hope the team wins it all, and I hope they ship Rodgers away afterward for a boatload of high draft picks. I think MM would be rejuvenated working with a young QB again, and I believe Hundley has the talent to take this team to a SB.