Thread: Predict the cut down to 75

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I was only kidding about Ebbele, never saw his name before.

I'm more in love with Harris than most because he has a lot of speed for a FB-sized player. Plus (according to him) he's a good pass catcher, the drops are out of character.

I don't know if Harris is an NFL player, but he is nifty for his size.

McGinn on Vujnovich
    Jeremy Vujnovich, the second-year free agent from Division III Louisiana College, played the entire second half (40 snaps) and gave up just one hurry.

After Bakhtiari, Vujnovich might be the next best pass blocker at left tackle. He needs even more strength and bulk, but his feet are NFL-caliber.
    http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packe...323393111.html

A guy to try to get to PS

Didn't know that about Vujnovich, if he got that long of a look I think he makes it past this round of cuts. He was on the PS last year.

The only thing I could find about Ebbele is that he's 6'8" - taller than Julius Peppers.

Interesting Smidgeon - do they keep him around in hopes that he gets healthy before they let him go? Feels slimy, but I could see it.
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post

I'm more in love with Harris than most because he has a lot of speed for a FB-sized player. Plus (according to him) he's a good pass catcher, the drops are out of character.
    how many drops before they are 'in character?' Seems like James Jones' bar was set at about '1'
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck