Thread: Official Packers - Seahawks Game Thread 1/18/15

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    Curious how you know this.....was he supposed to go block the defender and let Jordy catch it after he blocks somebody ? Not questioning you at all....just curious
    Yes that's how it's coached. Jordy is that guy. That's how I played it my whole football career (I was the Jordy in high school and DIII college football. All you gotta do is protect Jordy from getting hit so he can catch it clean and get down. It's always the guy right behind the front line. He freaked at the moment and somehow forgot how the play is run or had doubt about what he was doing (why I don't know) if Jordy was going to be there. He was.

Slocum was livid with Bostick as he walked off the field because he didn't do what Slocum coached him to do. I'd bet my life on that.

M3 fucked the game
    The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have.
    Vince Lombardi

"Not really interested in being a spoiler or an underdog. We're the Green Bay Packers." McCarthy.

All wr needed after the Kuhn belly flop was a td.
    The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have.
    Vince Lombardi

"Not really interested in being a spoiler or an underdog. We're the Green Bay Packers." McCarthy.

Quote Originally Posted by vince View Post
    Slocum was livid with Bostick as he walked off the field because he didn't do what Slocum coached him to do. I'd bet my life on that.
    Vince I hear you.

However, Slocum as the coach should have an understanding of who is capable of doing an assignment. We all know what was supposed to happen...and I'm sure Bostick knows what is supposed to happen. However, what was supposed to happen didn't. Great coaching staffs prepare their players...we all know Slocum is HORRIFIC in preparing his players. We've seen it 100 times. Just because Slocum covered this on a chalkboard for 15 minutes this week is not enough...and that is my guess as to how Slocum approaches his job. Not just based on this game...but the countless other times his players have screwed the pooch.

Fool me once...shame on the player. Fool me 100 times...the coach is a fucking retard and needs to go or we'll ALWAYS have stupid dumbasses out there costing us games. That is EXACTLY why Slocum earns a paycheck. To make sure the dumbasses are weeded out. You don't wait until the NFCC game to figure out if a guy can pass mustard.
    It's such a GOOD feeling...13 TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King Friday View Post
    Vince I hear you.

However, Slocum as the coach should have an understanding of who is capable of doing an assignment. We all know what was supposed to happen...and I'm sure Bostick knows what is supposed to happen. However, what was supposed to happen didn't. Great coaching staffs prepare their players...we all know Slocum is HORRIFIC in preparing his players. We've seen it 100 times. Just because Slocum covered this on a chalkboard for 15 minutes this week is not enough...and that is my guess as to how Slocum approaches his job. Not just based on this game...but the countless other times his players have screwed the pooch.

Fool me once...shame on the player. Fool me 100 times...the coach is a fucking retard and needs to go or we'll ALWAYS have stupid dumbasses out there costing us games. That is EXACTLY why Slocum earns a paycheck. To make sure the dumbasses are weeded out. You don't wait until the NFCC game to figure out if a guy can pass mustard.
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?