Thread: Finley getting 57th opinion on his neck today

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    Jermichael Finley has shown more interest in the Seattle Seahawk and New York GIANTS organizations than a return to Green Bay where he has said a return means he want the same money he got pre-injury.
    Source on this?

Similar injury is not the same injury. Few players have returned from Collins injury. Many more have returned from Finley's injury. However, its not a lock every team Doc will clear him.

So his interest in other teams COULD be an indication that he wants to leave, or it might be an indication he MAY HAVE TO leave, in order to continue playing. Plus, either way it never hurts to have more than one suitor.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Source on this?

Similar injury is not the same injury. Few players have returned from Collins injury. Many more have returned from Finley's injury. However, its not a lock every team Doc will clear him.

So his interest in other teams COULD be an indication that he wants to leave, or it might be an indication he MAY HAVE TO leave, in order to continue playing. Plus, either way it never hurts to have more than one suitor.
    Your as up on this UFA as I am pbmax. There's not much that you miss as a Packer fan and my observations here. To top that off your competent as a fan in regards to being even in your common sense and personality.

You know as well as me that he has been in contact with the Seattle Seahawks and the New York giants don't you?

OK:

Jermichael Finley and the New York Giants:

http://www.sportsmedia101.com/newyor...aying-for-him/

Jermichael Finley Says He’d Play for Giants If Ben McAdoo Came Calling; Loves Playing for Him

May 13th, 2014 at 9:00 AM

By: Doug Rush

" Since the beginning of the offseason, there has been one very popular name that has been linked to the New York Giants from the very beginning, talk that all started when he was being recruited to play for the team by Antrel Rolle during Super Bowl XLVIII; Jermichael Finley of the Green Bay Packers."

Jermichael Finley and the NY GIANTS and ...the Seattle Seahawks:

http://www.bigblueview.com/2014/5/15...michael-finley

NFL Free Agency 2014: Tight end market is Jermichael Finley and who else?

By: Ed Valentine  @bigblueview on May 15 2014, 12:00p

" If and when that clearance ever comes, the Giants will have some competition if they want the services of the 27-year-old Finley. The Super Bowl champion Seattle Seahawks have reportedly shown some interest, and ..... a return to the Packers is also apparently not out of the question."

This talk and these NFL teams and this former Green Bay Packer TE and his desires to continue his NFL career. Has been in the news for weeks now.
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 05-15-2014 at 02:52 PM.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Source on this?

Yes.

A lot must change as it is now for him to ever play TE as a Packer again.

It's my view with many in Packer Nation that his career as a Packer TE is over.

That's my stance on this as I view it today.

Before he's medically cleared to speculate anything but the likelihood of that (a medical Doctor's clearance to return to the NFL as a player) is to think too far ahead as I see that.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Source on this?

i thought we settled this?

they ARE the exact same injury. the procedures to fix the injury is different. collins got the old tried and true method while finely got some new age voodoo where they pretty much threw some spices and herbs at it and danced around in a circle and declared him healed