Thread: Return of the King

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy View Post
    TAKE IT TO FYI!!!!
    FYI is for political threads only. Hard to take HR's take as political, more tongue in cheek than anything. Stop shouting at us. that whole blood donation thing should have been in the romper room, but it wasn't and this thread is gonna spin, so I say sit back and watch the terrific spirialing effect of another Partial thread.

Stop yelling. We are awesome.

Stop yelling.

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz View Post
    this thread is gonna spin, so I say sit back and watch the terrific spirialing effect of another Partial thread.
    Well now, something of his does spiral after all! Granted, I wasn't there to see the infamous football throwing contest so I am working with second hand information and assumptions here.

FYI is for political threads only. Hard to take HR's take as political, more tongue in cheek than anything. Stop shouting at us. that whole blood donation thing should have been in the romper room, but it wasn't and this thread is gonna spin, so I say sit back and watch the terrific spirialing effect of another Partial thread.

Stop yelling.
    I'm having a bad fucking day. Could you idiots just humor me for once? We already have a thread for this, have covered most of this already and we haven't heard what Skinbasket's eaten for two days now.

I'm up to a container of yogurt and a 1/2 sandwich and salad combo from Panera because I had to get the hell out of here.

Need recipes to use up fresh squash, acorn squash, grape, cherry, roma and beefsteak tomatoes before all these fucking things go bad. Please note, I've never had acorn squash before, I planted it on a whim and a lot of this stuff I actually planted intending to give it to other people. I was going to give it to the domestic violence shelter, but apparently they only take non-perishable donations. So what the hell am I supposed to do with this stuff?
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Could you idiots just humor me for once?
    That's a horrible thing to say!
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

I'm having a bad fucking day. Could you idiots just humor me for once? We already have a thread for this, have covered most of this already and we haven't heard what Skinbasket's eaten for two days now.

I'm up to a container of yogurt and a 1/2 sandwich and salad combo from Panera because I had to get the hell out of here.

Need recipes to use up fresh squash, acorn squash, grape, cherry, roma and beefsteak tomatoes before all these fucking things go bad. Please note, I've never had acorn squash before, I planted it on a whim and a lot of this stuff I actually planted intending to give it to other people. I was going to give it to the domestic violence shelter, but apparently they only take non-perishable donations. So what the hell am I supposed to do with this stuff?
    Acorn squash in July???? I thought that was something that rears its head in the fall harvest. Jeez. Anyway, as far as I am concerned there is only one acceptable use for acorn squash (my culinary talents are not limitless): put it in a lasagna with a white sauce/cream cheese base, along with some leeks, spinach, and sun dried tomatoes. You can probably create your own sun dried tomato factory. If you really need a recipe I can dig that up.

Stop yelling.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial