Thread: Official Free Agency/Offseason Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I said last season it was slam dunk sure Jones stayed, and I say now, there's a strong chance Lazard stays too - 60/40, maybe 70/30.

There's another bunch of articles saying Rodgers is probably gone hahahaha. Are people in here really stupid enough to believe that media shit? I suppose some are.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post

There's another bunch of articles saying Rodgers is probably gone hahahaha. Are people in here really stupid enough to believe that media shit? I suppose some are.
    I'm just listening to Gute's and AR's comments the last two days. AR has made his decision from the sounds of it. It seems Gute has too. The only question is whether they can agree on how to part ways that works for both sides. Just trying to read through what AR has said, I think he's going to another team: will GB let him go where he wants? His options are not nearly as good as the last two years. It is possible that he is thinking of retiring, but I'm assuming not. It's hard not to think that San Fran is his real choice: would GB ever let that happen? It will be interesting to see where he goes; and that will be known within two weeks imo.