Quote Originally Posted by wist43 View Post
Like I said, this collapse is entirely on the coaching staff...

We have to give them credit for having us in position to win the game, but in that instance I give more of the credit to the players - but that collapse was just breathtaking, and that is entirely on MM and dunderdummy.

MM has definitely earned the title of choker.
This is just amazing. We only give McCarthy and Capers a little dab of credit for the good and 100% of the bad. What exactly should they have done differently when the balls hits Bostick in the damn head? Or on the play that Pepper and Burnett decide that 6 more points aren't necessary? Did Clinton-Dix think Capers was going to throw his toupée at the ball and break up the 2 point conversion?
McCarthy is a choker? He only has the 15th best winning percentage of any coach in NFL history (.003 behind Belichick). He's #39 all time in playoff winning percentage (.004 behind Holmgren) and a better playoff winning percentage than Don Shula, Mike Ditka, Paul Brown, and Tony Dungy.
I'm sure just about all of us live and die with the Packers, so I differently get the frustration you have because I have it too. But I just don't see any logic in this.