Thread: malcom butler...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rutnstrut View Post
    I would be willing to bet a weeks pay that Hoody can do a lot more good/damage with that late 1st round pick than TT. Being that they aren't a division opponent it really wouldn't come around to bite the Packers. But Ted will never do it, dem draft picks is gold.
    Just be a little careful. Hoody is a better coach than GM. He has a lot of draft misfires on his resume.

The Gilmore signing is a risk. Gilmore has been hurt and he hasn't graded well in the last two years. I am certain Bill thinks he can use him more to his strengths, but the Gilmore move carries risks that even his first round picks don't.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Just be a little careful. Hoody is a better coach than GM. He has a lot of draft misfires on his resume.

The Gilmore signing is a risk. Gilmore has been hurt and he hasn't graded well in the last two years. I am certain Bill thinks he can use him more to his strengths, but the Gilmore move carries risks that even his first round picks don't.
    Where Hoody succeeds as a GM is that he drafts players that fit his systems. He also doesn't have a lot of patients to wait for guys to maybe develop their potential. He sees most of the angles that makes him a great combo Coach/GM

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz View Post
    Where Hoody succeeds as a GM is that he drafts players that fit his systems. He also doesn't have a lot of patients to wait for guys to maybe develop their potential. He sees most of the angles that makes him a great combo Coach/GM
    Identifying players that fit the system is good and something I wish the Packers did more of on defense. But he has drafted a large number of turds early, especially on Defense.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz View Post
    I am in full a agreement that TTs biggest problem is that he has an abundance of patients every damn year.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    I am in full a agreement that TTs biggest problem is that he has an abundance of patients every damn year.
    Sublime.
    [QUOTE=George Cumby] ...every draft (Ted) would pick a solid, dependable, smart, athletically limited linebacker...the guy who isn't doing drugs, going to strip bars, knocking around his girlfriend or making any plays of game changing significance.