View Poll Results: GB WINS POLL TAKE 2--HOW MANY WINS DO WE END UP WITH ??

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • 6-8 Wins

15 55.56%
  • 9 WINS

7 25.93%
  • 10 WINS

2 7.41%
  • 11 WINS

2 7.41%
  • KOOL AIDE BABY--12 OR MORE

1 3.70%

Thread: 6 DOWN 10 TO GO---TAKE TWO---HOW MANY WINS DOES GB END UP WITH

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I see a team going .500 with Hundley, for a final record of 9 - 7. Hundley, of course, will look worse than he actually is because we've been spoiled for so long. But the constant injuries on the offensive line (Bach and Bulaga back, Linsley and Taylor out) and defensive backfield (King back, House and Randall out) will sap this team. When Aaron Rodgers is not your quarterback any more, you need every ounce of talent you have.

They'll miss the playoffs by a whisker.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    I see a team going .500 with Hundley, for a final record of 9 - 7. Hundley, of course, will look worse than he actually is because we've been spoiled for so long. But the constant injuries on the offensive line (Bach and Bulaga back, Linsley and Taylor out) and defensive backfield (King back, House and Randall out) will sap this team. When Aaron Rodgers is not your quarterback any more, you need every ounce of talent you have.

They'll miss the playoffs by a whisker.
    Is Linsley out for sure?

I think we can win some games with Hundley if he has a decent line in front of him giving him time and giving the RBs holes. Frankly if the team plays well and doesn't show signs of quitting that to me will tell me a lot about this team and the coaching staff. I'm not counting on making the playoffs and even if we did we wouldn't do much once we got in.