Thread: Official 2018 Other NFL News

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    Sorry, even with Woodchuck posting a picture of chickens in the thread towards me, I got to get this off my chest.

McDaniels is a total and complete FUCK! What an asshole. He hires assistant coaches for the Colts job and then backs out. He just screwed the Colts and the other coaches. What HC is going to want to go to a team that already has a bunch of coach in place? Hey, I wanted to run a 3-4 and the DC is a 4-3 guru.

This shit move is 100x worse that what the Packers did this offseason where they fired people after a poor 2017 season.

Maybe Mcdaniels found out Luck is never going to be the QB he was before the injury. That alone could affect his decision.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rutnstrut View Post
    Maybe Mcdaniels found out Luck is never going to be the QB he was before the injury. That alone could affect his decision.
    He probably should have asked about that before he "took" the job and starting hiring staff.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    He probably should have asked about that before he "took" the job and starting hiring staff.
    Could have been a new development. There was some read between the lines talk of it on NFL network or ESPN today. I can't remember which as I have them both on sometimes in the background while doing paperwork at home. Not saying what he did wasn't a d.bag move. But Luck being worse than anyone has let on is a big development if true.