Thread: Another boring money post

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Partial, what cell phone do you have?
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Redneck Rat HOFer Little Whiskey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    the zack morris phone

Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy View Post
    Wait a fucking second here!!!! All this shit you're doling out and you don't even own an iPhone? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAAAA!!!!!!!!! You have to be absolutely shitting me! So then this begs the question: when a ringing sound comes from your pocket, exactly what device is it that you put against your ear?????
    Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    Of course he won't answer. It probably isn't "relevant" to the discussion....

He's said what he has in the past, it seems to me it was an old palm or similar. Maybe a 1st generation pre or something?

A few months back when I was struggling with a decision to get my wife an iphone, he actually argued with me that it was not "too expensive", now, for him, it's "too expensive". He just couldn't wrap his head around the fact that I didn't want to spend $100+ on one cell phone for my wife, but it's "too expensive" for him to do that.

Priceless.

We wound up with an epic, and that's a decision we don't regret. I'm not paying "full rack" with sprint either.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by retailguy View Post
    O A few months back when I was struggling with a decision to get my wife an iphone, he actually argued with me that it was not "too expensive", now, for him, it's "too expensive". He just couldn't wrap his head around the fact that I didn't want to spend $100+ on one cell phone for my wife, but it's "too expensive" for him to do that.
    My daughter got one and now she's stuck with all her allowance and some of her job money going to pay for it. Like I said before, the taxes and surcharges are absolute gouging. But she likes it
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck