Thread: OFFICIAL BRETT THE LIVING LEGEND THREAD

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    If they were sluts, wouldn't they by definition have jumped at the chance?
    Ohh no. Another argument.....and your astuteness 'in this area of expertise' cannot be challenged.

but.... Wait a second. I've never know any woman to be deemed as such. That crap just doesn't pass in Canada, last time I checked. Up here a woman wants to be referred to 'as a woman'.
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 05-03-2012 at 02:34 PM.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    Ohh no. Another argument.....and your astuteness 'in this area of expertise' cannot be challenged.

but.... Wait a second. I've never know any woman to be deemed as such. That crap just doesn't pass in Canada, last time I checked. Up here a woman wants to be referred to 'as a woman'.
    Woody, TO had a slut walk where a bunch of ladies effectively said they were sluts so...
    On the other hand most of the rest of Canada pretends toronto isn't a part of us so it is a difficult question.
    Just to stay on topic do you think that headline had a double meaning about Favre's manhood in it???
    All tyrannies rule through fraud and force, but once the fraud is exposed they must rely exclusively on force.

George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Upnorth View Post
    Woody, TO had a slut walk where a bunch of ladies effectively said they were sluts so...
    On the other hand most of the rest of Canada pretends toronto isn't a part of us so it is a difficult question.
    Just to stay on topic do you think that headline had a double meaning about Favre's manhood in it???
    'Slut Walk'... Ehh! Sounds like a song title for some hard rock bands release. I havn't been in TO since 1986. I'm 100 miles North of TO right now and have absolutely no ambition to spend a single day there. Montreal spoils you.

Upnorth my stance in that whole thing has always been simply this. To do what I felt was necessary to protect Brett Favre's wife Deanna and the children and his family from all this CRAP as their innoscent.

I avoid this issue like I would poison. Sorry Upnorth I cannot comment on any meaning or double meaning. It's total garbage to me.

Entertainment for 'small minds'.
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?

Wait-n-See Rat All-Pro Smeefers's Avatar
    'Slut Walk'... Ehh! Sounds like a song title for some hard rock bands release. I havn't been in TO since 1986. I'm 100 miles North of TO right now and have absolutely no ambition to spend a single day there. Montreal spoils you.

Upnorth my stance in that whole thing has always been simply this. To do what I felt was necessary to protect Brett Favre's wife Deanna and the children and his family from all this CRAP as their innoscent.

I avoid this issue like I would poison. Sorry Upnorth I cannot comment on any meaning or double meaning. It's total garbage to me.

I thought it was Brett's job to protect his wife and children from having to deal with the fact that their father is a cheating bastard who uses his position with an organization in order to get women who say no to him fired. Huh.

Witty literary wordsmithing is not really entertainment for small minds. Entertainment for small minds is skipping stones, watching butterflies and pretty much anything else that requires little to no effort on your part. No need for backhanded insults.

Green & Gold Shades Rat HOFer channtheman's Avatar
    This thread is just supposed to be funny. Chill out Woodbuck, don't get it removed from packerrats history.

Quote Originally Posted by channtheman View Post
    This thread is just supposed to be funny. Chill out Woodbuck, don't get it removed from packerrats history.
    If you don't like the thread, Woodbuck, why are you continuing to read and respond to it???

Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    If you don't like the thread, Woodbuck, why are you continuing to read and respond to it???
    Let's begin here:

a) Did I post that .... I don't like this thread? I do not dislike this thread.

This thread:

It's in the name of my All Time Green Bay Packer HERO. Brett Favre.

There has been a ton of abuse in this thread. That bothers me but always Brett Favre has been the center of controversy RE: his play and anything outside of football related or off season related.

b) I read this thread and post in it as is my right.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by channtheman View Post
    This thread is suppose to contain all the Favre talk not be scott and woodys battles ground.

Officially asking ScottCampbell and Woody to take there personal battle to the GC or they will get removed from PackerRats present.

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    This thread is suppose to contain all the Favre talk not be scott and woodys battles ground.

Officially asking ScottCampbell and Woody to take there personal battle to the GC or they will get removed from PackerRats present.

Awesome.

Order has been restored in our beautiful thread.
    Last edited by Scott Campbell; 05-05-2012 at 03:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post

Mad I do NOT desire to post in 'the GARBAGE Can'.

Mad, I'm always confident I will resolve any issue with any person. I stress that's confidence not arrogance.

From this time forward and until Scott Campbell and I may reach some PEACE settlement

a) I'll NOT post Scott Campbell on this thread.

b) I'll continue to post all members of Packerrats otherwise on this thread and in all other threads and doso with due respect. Do so with my accustomed decent manners.

Rebut a member here and it seems to me. I'm judged as treating that member harshly. I don't attack another member here with 'a FLAME' on any regular basis . If such is interpreted then the sensativity of that poster must be examined.

I've always done my best to be a solid contributor to Packerrats. I resent the implication that 'of late' or at any time I have been otherwise as a main feature here of my personality.

GO PACK GO !
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 05-06-2012 at 10:49 AM.

Then we should discuss none of the personal problems any player gets into, ever, Not Underwood and his "ladies of the evening", not Jolly and his drugs, not Walden and his disagreement with his girlfriend, not Seau and his personal issues that lead to an apparent suicide. Not James Lofton and his inappropriate use of a stairwell, or Mossy Cade and his loving attitude toward family members. I doubt that any of these are any less embarrassing to their families than Favre's penis is to his.

Oh, and before you chastise me as you have others because your remark was not addressed to me, a bulletin board such as this is not a vehicle for personal conversations. While we all at times respond to and invite replies from specific members about specific remarks, it is fair game for anyone to chime in with their own viewpoint.