Thread: J-Mac Canned

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ishmael View Post
    Josh McD is at a total of three seasons across two stints now. This guy must really suck.
    Can't swear it, but I think Pete Carroll had a total of 3 seasons in 2 failed stints before USC and then the SeaChickens.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    Can't swear it, but I think Pete Carroll had a total of 3 seasons in 2 failed stints before USC and then the SeaChickens.
    He made the playoffs twice with the Pats and had a 33-31 record as head coach in 4 seasons before heading to USC.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    He made the playoffs twice with the Pats and had a 33-31 record as head coach in 4 seasons before heading to USC.
    Ok, 4 seasons. Actually surprised he made the playoffs twice. Did the Pats fire him or did he quit...checking google. Ok, they regressed each year. Won the east, got a wildcard, then missed playoffs and fired. Still better than J Mac (although he made the playoffs with Denver as well....beat the defending Owl winners even.)
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.