Thread: Midseason Night Grades

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rat Starter
    Stinker, don't you have a forum to moderate? Oh, right. You have like 5 posters left at that lame site of yours. Say hi to Pt and Dave for me, will ya?

Ever heard of creative writing and humor? Humor is pretty much satire.

It's OK that you don't like my form of humor. Humor is in the eyes of the beholder, said a wise woman. I find Harlan, Nutz and Rand to be very funny. Heck, even Texaspackerbacker can be funny. If I ever want to satirize "the other side," I'm gonna consult with Tex. On the hand, I don't find Nutz's BFF, Skinbasket, and Scotty Campbell funny at all. But I don't go a-accusing them of trolling at every turn.

Bevis and Butthead - Not funny. King of the Hill - Funny. IMHO, of course.

Two humble reasons I kept coming back: 1. I miss my ole cyber friends; we go way back to them good ole JSO days. And 2, this is the only Packer forum in cyberspace that allows uncensored swearing. The word "FUCK" has got the be the greatest word in linguistics.

All in all, as Rodgers likes to spell: R-E-L-A-X. Relax. I am sure Madtown will send me back into exile once the season ends. If he doesn't? I promise I will self-ban if Hyde catches more picks than Josh Sitton this season.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
    Stinker, don't you have a forum to moderate? Oh, right. You have like 5 posters left at that lame site of yours. Say hi to Pt and Dave for me, will ya?

Ever heard of creative writing and humor? Humor is pretty much satire.

It's OK that you don't like my form of humor. Humor is in the eyes of the beholder, said a wise woman. I find Harlan, Nutz and Rand to be very funny. Heck, even Texaspackerbacker can be funny. If I ever want to satirize "the other side," I'm gonna consult with Tex. On the hand, I don't find Nutz's BFF, Skinbasket, and Scotty Campbell funny at all. But I don't go a-accusing them of trolling at every turn.

Bevis and Butthead - Not funny. King of the Hill - Funny. IMHO, of course.

Two humble reasons I kept coming back: 1. I miss my ole cyber friends; we go way back to them good ole JSO days. And 2, this is the only Packer forum in cyberspace that allows uncensored swearing. The word "FUCK" has got the be the greatest word in linguistics.

All in all, as Rodgers likes to spell: R-E-L-A-X. Relax. I am sure Madtown will send me back into exile once the season ends. If he doesn't? I promise I will self-ban if Hyde catches more picks than Josh Sitton this season.
    I don't roll in here much anymore, but I can spot you like a cankerous pustule on a supermodel. Tank, you're a fabulous crazy poster and your worst enemies are posters who just can't help but put their tongues into that spot where the cold sore is (notice a theme?). I will check back in here the moment I need some counseling from Dr. John Holmes, M.D., Ph.D. That guy could 'therapy' Terrell Owens into the priesthood.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Rat Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    I don't roll in here much anymore, but I can spot you like a cankerous pustule on a supermodel. Tank, you're a fabulous crazy poster and your worst enemies are posters who just can't help but put their tongues into that spot where the cold sore is (notice a theme?). I will check back in here the moment I need some counseling from Dr. John Holmes, M.D., Ph.D. That guy could 'therapy' Terrell Owens into the priesthood.
    What's up, Rand? Did you and Woody fought a trial by combat? The two of you don't post here much anymore.