Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: New Guy, Packer Fan since 1958, has an opinionn about the Collapse in the NFC Championship Game

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    Tobin Cornelius Rote died: June 27, 2000 (aged 72) in Saginaw, Michigan.
    kindof explains itself
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

The only team I despise more than the Seattle Seahawks, is the New England Patriots, which is very Ironic.
    I love the Celtics, and the Red Sox. If they have an MSL Soccer team, ...... so be it.
    It's really got not so much to do about the people that play it on the field as much as it has to do with.....The Owners,
    of said teams.

Getting back on topic, Tobin Rote, .....did Bqart Starr not replace him at QB? I need some help here.
    Also, how does one add an Avatar to their Profile. Or am I on my own to figure that out.

Del

And when may I post attachments? I see I am allowed to post idiotic icons.

Quote Originally Posted by Delbert Shims View Post
    The only team I despise more than the Seattle Seahawks, is the New England Patriots, which is very Ironic.
    I love the Celtics, and the Red Sox. If they have an MSL Soccer team, ...... so be it.
    It's really got not so much to do about the people that play it on the field as much as it has to do with.....The Owners,
    of said teams.

Getting back on topic, Tobin Rote, .....did Bqart Starr not replace him at QB? I need some help here.
    Also, how does one add an Avatar to their Profile. Or am I on my own to figure that out.

Del

The Green Bay Starting QB prior to Bart Starr was Tobin Rote.

Tobin Rote played in 73 games as the Packer QB between 1950 - 56.

Bart Starr took over and played 1 game in 1956.

http://www.pro-football-reference.co...s/gnb/1956.htm

For your other questions try a PM to pbmax.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Yo Woodbuck, thanks for the advice, pbmax.

Today, your AVERAGE NFL quarterback is bigger than Ray Nitschke.
    How messed up is that?

I am bigger than Bart Starr by 2 inches, and 25 punds less.
    Would Zeke Bartkowski have been worried?

I am 60 years old, and was blessed to have been born skinny.
    But in an Alternate universe, I probably would have took Zeeke's job.
    After I set his car on fire.

Del,

The Old NFL,.....it was a differant time.

For an avatar, click Settings link you will find at the top of a forum page in the upper right.

On that page, look left for a Sub heading called My Settings, you may need to scroll down. Edit Avatar is is listed there.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Delbert Shims View Post
    of said teams.

Del

Looks like PBMax has already told you how to do the avatar. If you have any issue just give me the image link and I will do it for you.

Sorry, you can't be trusted to upload attachments until you learn to get your avatar fixed.