I don't like Kevin King at all. Film tells the truth on that guy and he plays really stiff and clueless at times. I like Adoree Jackson and Tae White a head of King.
McGinn echos sort of what I have been saying about going pass rusher in the first round, they are really nice to have but having a number one corner is major need for the Packers. Again I think there might be ten corners that have the potential to be a number one corner in this draft.

I disagree with McGinn about the two corners the Packers drafted two years ago. Randall was significantly hurt last year and I think he struggled physically and mentally because of it. I think he might be better in the slot, but I think giving up on him is a ridiculous statement by McGinn. Rollins is a work in progress and has had to play a lot of football early into his career that I just don't think he was ready for. He is a dime back and not much else at this point but hopefully he can learn the game and make up for his lack of physical prowess.