Thread: The Catch Rule

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by swede View Post
    I haven't had a problem with the rule since I finally understood it. The ground can't cause a fumble but it can cause an incomplete pass. The player is obligated to maintain control if the player goes to the ground while catching a pass. Goodell's comments are unhelpful. What possible change to the rule would be an improvement?
    3 femenists could be impaneled to judge whether any action committed during the catch might be construed as sexual aggression, or otherwise sexually inappropriate behavior toward women.

If deemed a penalty, the punishment will be months of public shaming and the loss of one's career
    wist

Quote Originally Posted by wist43 View Post
    3 femenists could be impaneled to judge whether any action committed during the catch might be construed as sexual aggression, or otherwise sexually inappropriate behavior toward women.

If deemed a penalty, the punishment will be months of public shaming and the loss of one's career
    Good football content there.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.