Thread: Official 2015 Preseason Games Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    Who was bitching on this board about trading up to get Hundley. He looks like a steal.
    That was Bretsky. Guy is such a Badger homer, he think's Tolzien is Johnny U because he won the Johnny U Award in college.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    That was Bretsky. Guy is such a Badger homer, he think's Tolzien is Johnny U because he won the Johnny U Award in college.
    B doesn't like Tolzien.

Crockett is a nice straight ahead, push the pile ahead runner. 3rd string left side can run block well.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    B doesn't like Tolzien.

Crockett is a nice straight ahead, push the pile ahead runner. 3rd string left side can run block well.
    That was straight up sarcasm by HH.

B is down on Tolzien like Strange Brew is down on White.

Gunter may not be a safety but he is like an insurance policy.

Packer Report ‏@PackerReport 8m8 minutes ago
    Packers alternating Barclay and Walker at right tackle during the second half. .... Haven't seen White's burst until then. Just blew past 37
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Banjo out there is not fair versus 4th string

Waker not looking lock solid at RT. But neither did Barclay.

Well, Walker was having trouble with a zone block when he was backside and chasing.

But on a play side drive block he just stuck 71 with two hands and drove him back standing 2 yards on that Crockett TD.
    Last edited by pbmax; 09-03-2015 at 09:07 PM.

Blog Entries

For the record I've been wrong a few times; no Odell Thurman never made the hall of fame.

But HH you are a jogoff. Scott Tolzien is also a jagoff. He's about the only Badger QB I didn't like and he choked in a huge bowl game vs TCU....Badger choker.....lol

And Bretsky liked Hundley !!
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    For the record I've been wrong a few times; no Odell Thurman never made the hall of fame.

But HH you are a jogoff. Scott Tolzien is also a jagoff. He's about the only Badger QB I didn't like and he choked in a huge bowl game vs TCU....Badger choker.....lol

And Bretsky liked Hundley !!
    I remember you blamed Abberderis for not being "athletic enough" to make this play. Racist! Probably explains your preference at QB too.

Blog Entries
    I remember you blamed Abberderis for not being "athletic enough" to make this play. Racist! Probably explains your preference at QB too.

Posting this play ?? YOU STOOP TO NEW LEVELS EVERY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?