Thread: Ridiculously Early 53 Man Roster

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Looking at Smidge's roster, it might be possible that Tretter is the backup OT on each side after camp. But he will need to really step up his game. Barclay has the injury to overcome, so its no lock, but right now I would bet on DB being on the roster when camp ends.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Looking at Smidge's roster, it might be possible that Tretter is the backup OT on each side after camp. But he will need to really step up his game. Barclay has the injury to overcome, so its no lock, but right now I would bet on DB being on the roster when camp ends.
    Subconsciously, I was thinking musical chairs if a tackle goes down. TJ Lang. Backup tackle.
    No longer the member of any fan clubs. I'm tired of jinxing players out of the league and into obscurity.

Quote Originally Posted by Smidgeon View Post
    Subconsciously, I was thinking musical chairs if a tackle goes down. TJ Lang. Backup tackle.
    Yeah its a hard call. Barclay was light years better than anyone had a right to hope in his rookie year. But he still was a hole in the pass protection (nice run blocker though). Injury just makes it harder to say. And Tretter hasn't proven ready either. Didn't Lang play his way out of Tackle in 2013, which is what brought Barclay in, or am i thinking of another year?
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.