Thread: Official Gameday Thread 8-22-14, yet another game against some other team that doesn't matter

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Tolzien has looked much better than Flynn tonight. I think I'm ok if he's the back up and they let Flynn go.

Quote Originally Posted by pittstang5 View Post
    Tolzien has looked much better than Flynn tonight. I think I'm ok if he's the back up and they let Flynn go.
    I agree that Tolzien looks better than Flynn pitt. (Never thought I'd be saying that.) Tolzien has a lot stronger arm and his command of the offense is night and day better than last year when he was thrown to the wolves.

Sherrod Play 35 pass pro good and uneventful rusher sat back worried about screen or coverage

Sherrod Play 36 run block backside. Good initial block did let him loose wide at end

Sherrod Play 37 run block, got his guy stood up and lost him, man made tackle. No penetration but didn't neutralize him

Sherrod Play 38 pass pro, wide rush, caught him and would have been close if Tolzien had not got rid of ball quick for completion

Sherrod Play 39 pass pro. Took the wide end but free rusher between G and T from LB spot.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.