Thread: Brady 4 Game Suspension Upheld

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    That is not the case. The NFLPA had convincing testimony that the statistical methods used to deduce the amount of pressure that would be lost under game conditions were flawed.
    so what PB? Who gives a flying fuck if the pressure changes could be explained naturally? The only thing that matters is whether there was an attempt to deliberately change the pressure. Maybe the ball boy got fired because he didn't let out enough fucking air.

BTW, I am not up to muster on all the little intricate details, and all this fucking obfuscation is just making it worse. Question: was the inflation level of the balls checked at any point after the ball boy disappeared with them into the closet/bathroom whatever? Were they measured later during the game and/or after the game? I just don't recall. (i.e. they were measured at halftime only???)
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    so what PB? Who gives a flying fuck if the pressure changes could be explained naturally? The only thing that matters is whether there was an attempt to deliberately change the pressure. Maybe the ball boy got fired because he didn't let out enough fucking air.

BTW, I am not up to muster on all the little intricate details, and all this fucking obfuscation is just making it worse. Question: was the inflation level of the balls checked at any point after the ball boy disappeared with them into the closet/bathroom whatever? Were they measured later during the game and/or after the game? I just don't recall. (i.e. they were measured at halftime only???)
    Balls were measure pre game and halftime. Not sure if they are numbered, so not sure of you can compare each measurement and be sure you are talking about the same ball.

11 Patriot balls were examined at the half. I presume the 12th was the Colts intercepted ball and no one wanted to count that among the evidence, though that doesn't explain why it couldn't be re-inflated. 4 Colts footballs were examined at halftime.

Natural occurrence matters because there is no other evidence of tampering. The Patriot employee in the bathroom/closet (was this ever resolved?) could have done something, but its far from clear he did. He did violate the rules by which the balls are to be delivered to the field. And he was fired.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Natural occurrence matters because there is no other evidence of tampering. The Patriot employee in the bathroom/closet (was this ever resolved?) could have done something, but its far from clear he did. He did violate the rules by which the balls are to be delivered to the field. And he was fired.
    did you really just write this? amazing.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck