Thread: Quarles Arrested After Discharging Firearm

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    So much for the puff pieces about how he has matured, gained focus and reported in his best condition ever for OTA's.
    Hopefully, Rodgers takes a second year jump and Backman is an NFL calibre player.

This was idiotic on so many levels........

This is where you're wrong. I think this incident shows that Quarless has matured greatly. A younger, more immature Andrew Quarless would not have bothered to register the gun, and would not have simply discharged the firearm harmlessly into the air. He would have most likely shot the car itself.

The fact that he was carrying the gun legally, and that he shot in the air, points to a much more mature, thoughtful young man than the one who showed up in Green Bay so many years ago.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    This is where you're wrong. I think this incident shows that Quarless has matured greatly. A younger, more immature Andrew Quarless would not have bothered to register the gun, and would not have simply discharged the firearm harmlessly into the air. He would have most likely shot the car itself.

The fact that he was carrying the gun legally, and that he shot in the air, points to a much more mature, thoughtful young man than the one who showed up in Green Bay so many years ago.
    I have to admit, I hadn't really thought of that side of it!