Thread: The O Line

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Seems like the shitheads are banding together.

After last week's game especially, is anybody seriously gonna say our O Line ain't mediocre? And that being an obvious truth, if O Line is all that important as a position, HOW did we go 13-3 and 13-4 the past two seasons - and most of it without the ol' "sacred cow"?

Answers, any of ya'all?
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post

After last week's game especially, is anybody seriously gonna say our O Line ain't mediocre? And that being an obvious truth, if O Line is all that important as a position, HOW did we go 13-3 and 13-4 the past two seasons - and most of it without the ol' "sacred cow"?

Answers, any of ya'all?
    Rodger's played like shit last week, but I'm not judging him on that game alone.

If you think everyone else is a shithead, maybe it's you.

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post

Answers, any of ya'all?
    Of course we will tex. I'll even say they were crap. But you are the one who has claimed endlessly that they have always been crap but rodgers made them look great. I can only assume you now think Rodgers has lost his edge and needs to retire
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.