Thread: Flynn or Tolzien?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    My mistake was in thinking he had been on the 49ers PS for two years, which would have made last year his third and final. Why didn't anyone correct me when I wrote things like this??:
    Do you have a source that makes it clear the exact roster designation of a player?

Because to determine his accrued seasons, I had to dig into six game books each for the 49ers for two seasons. Once I got to six, I stopped looking. To figure out he was NOT on the PS by that method, I would have had to look at all 16 games.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Do you have a source that makes it clear the exact roster designation of a player?

Because to determine his accrued seasons, I had to dig into six game books each for the 49ers for two seasons. Once I got to six, I stopped looking. To figure out he was NOT on the PS by that method, I would have had to look at all 16 games.
    Most teams, including the Packers, have all of their transactions listed on their websites going back a lot of years. It's easy to see all signings to their regular rosters and practice squads. It's easy to search a player name and see eveything for him on that team I couldn't find that for the 49ers, so I searched news releases, and found one from when they released him last year that said he had been on their regular roster the full seasons of '11 & '12, but mostly inactive. I took them at their word, and since he was on GB's PS last year....
    Last edited by Patler; 08-27-2014 at 08:55 PM.