Quote Originally Posted by Radagast View Post
Entering his 45th coaching season, Dom Capers is not to blame for GB's defensive failures , it has been the poor personal he has had to work with. However as this thread seeks potential positives for the Packers looking forward , I give you Kevin King and Josh Jones . Vince Biegel (R-LB) may just emerge into the spotlight provided he can get/stay healthy .

GB's offense is not a great concern, DEFENSE is the KEY to the Packer's future success !
I will admit, I was hoping he might retire; because I came to understand it is unlikely MM will clean house again on that side of the ball. But the funny thing is, Capers still has his moments, not for a season but for games here and there when he really does make it work. This could be a very young, very fast, very enthusiastic defense with strong safety play and some unusual/unique/interesting pieces in guys like King, Jones, Adams and Fackrell. If the offense can be as good as I think it can, the defense may only have to rise to the level of "not awful".