If the choice comes down to "wholesale personnel" change or a coaching change, goodbye Capers and company.

I think we have high quality players but Capers' act is getting old and tired like me. When he first arrived in Green Bay, Dom's emphasis was on the pass rush and doing it creatively, i.e., devising ways to put his talented players in positions to succeed. When we faced an elite QB, Dom figured a way to pressure him. That pressure lead to a lot of good things happening, namely turnovers and defensive scores. The philosophy was bend but not break. Now, somehow, it's morphed into just plain breaking.

The whole Capers defense nowadays has become too cerebral, too technical. Not instinctive enough. Stubby used to harp about the players not trusting the system. Or blaming defensive woes on "communication breakdowns." Now he's resorted to reminding his defensive players that tackling is about putting the ball carrier on the ground.

Maybe after the season Dom retires and some young guy with high energy and renewed motivation takes over.