Thread: Another TE signed named Lance Kendricks

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BZnDallas View Post
    I don't think it was you Bobblehead, but i'm not worried enough to go back and look. I'm just saying, Ted is finally utilizing the other avenue to make this team better and folks still aren't happy. I'm thinking damn, FA isn't even over with, maybe there is a chance he brings in some D help too. I won't hold my breath, but i'm not leading a lynch mob either.

After years and years of complaining about not using FA, to jump on him after he does invalidates lots of opinions about that topic to me. I used to complain about him not using FA to fill holes so he can then use the draft to fill other holes, and I thought it was valid. Until he used FA to fill a hole he no longer has to address in the draft. That makes me happy. If you then change the complaint to he didn't fill the hole I wanted him to fill, then that opinion is invalidated to me. Bc at that point its about you. Not the team. I'm not asking TT to fill every hole on our team in FA. Just utilize that way in which to IMPROVE this team. Richard Rodgers as a no. 3 is a lot better than Richard Rodgers as a no. 2, any way you look at it.
    i think its because a lot of us are feeling he's finally going after free agent, but maybe not on the side of the ball we need most

if he now signs a couple of guys on defense, all will be good

Rat-A-Tat-Tat Veteran BZnDallas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    i think its because a lot of us are feeling he's finally going after free agent, but maybe not on the side of the ball we need most

I can understand that Red. And don't get me wrong I wanted Trevethan last year too. I've wanted FA help on the D this year in House or Barwin or whatever. But again you have to realize, anywhere he signs a FA, its going to help the team in other areas thru the draft.
    Now what y'all know about dem Texas boys
    Comin' down in candied toys, smokin' weed and talkin' noise!!!

I wonder what Cook is thinking about now?
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Guiness View Post
    I wonder what Cook is thinking about now?

I think he's pissed and thinking of firing his agent
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post

The offense was way too non-functional during the great 20 game slowdown for me to think he is overstocking the Offense at the expense of the defense, especially considering draft picks on D side of ball.

But if he were to not sign someone on the D side out of FA, then he is pinning all his hopes on development and that does worry me more than finding a replacement for Lang.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Nice contract. 4 mil over 2 years. 1.2 mil bonus

http://www.acmepackingcompany.com/20...ee-agency-2017