Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
Ultimately, it's in the trenches. Just look at what's happened to SF without a great O-line and loss of players in their defensive front 7.

As bizarre as it might seem for the haters, Packers desperately need Perry back and healthy.
I've always thought Perry could be a player - his problem has been in how he's been used since he's been here, i.e. dunderdummy.

Now this year he is finally be used with his hand in the dirt, and all of a sudden he's showing flashes of being player?? Go figure...

If Perry does indeed miss this game, I think that will probably seal our fate. If Perry is out, dunderdummy will almost certainly run very little or no 3-3, and will be thrilled to run 2-4 the whole game. Brady will devour the 2-4, and dunderdummy will be thrilled to hold the Patriots to gains of 15 yds/play.

Dunderdummy has stated openly how much of a pussy he is, i.e. that elite QB's must not be challenged in any way. He will be content to sit back and let Brady pick us apart all day long... we've seen this movie many times.