Thread: Packers' Off Season Moves and 2017 Roster

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Good they retained Michael. I've heard him called stupid in here. I think it was Nick Collins some people ragged on that way too. I'll take whatever perceived mental slowness he might have over physical slowness of some plodder RB any day.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    Good they retained Michael. I've heard him called stupid in here. I think it was Nick Collins some people ragged on that way too. I'll take whatever perceived mental slowness he might have over physical slowness of some plodder RB any day.
    I like the signing. With a full year in the program and the offseason, I think Michael can do good things. He showed flashes last year and is probably a better option then Peterson.

This also counts as a free agent signing for anyone keeping score.
    Last edited by Teamcheez1; 03-22-2017 at 06:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    i've no problem with him at all. very quick and runs hard. he'll have a lot more time (ota's and camp) with the offense this go around.